Wednesday 18 January 2012

Follow-up to the dragon cake and an two after-school friends

See the previous post for the Chinese New Year dragon cake.  One candy store in Vancouver sells M&M's by colour.  They are $3 for 100g or $65 for a 5 lb bag.  I am reconsidering the cake!!!!!!  Any ideas for substitutions for coloured M&M's would be greatly appreciated.  I am not talented enough to pipe icing or else that would work.

I had a very pleasant surprise after school.  A former parent and friend stopped by to see how things were going and she brought her adorable cocker-spaniel with her.  I haven't seen him for a long time so it was lovely to spoil him with a couple treats.  Murphy is getting on in age but certainly remembered me.  He loves to be loved!  You couldn't find a gentler more loving dog anywhere.  He remembered the "shake a paw" trick and raised his paw for a shake without even asking!   I love you Murphy.  Thanks J for coming by.  I truly appreciate your support and hope you one day you will be able to meet my little one.


Murphy on the playground after school

Have a good evening and keep warm!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment