Saturday 24 December 2011

Merry Christmas

copyright: istockphoto.com/lisagagne

Dear Family and Friends and Fellow Bloggers,
Merry Christmas to all of you.  My family and I went to church tonight and the children put on a beautiful pagent.  They were very cute, especially the little sheep and angels. I hope Santa is good to each and everyone of you tonight as he stops and fills your stocking.  I am sure there will be a lot of excitement tomorrow morning for those of you with little ones.   For those of you that are celebrating Christmas with new members of your family, congratulations!   I can't wait to read all about everybody's day  To those of you waiting like me, we'll keep saying our prayers.  Have a wonderful day with your family and friends.  Thank you for all your support so far with my journey.
God bless,
love
Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment