Tuesday 13 December 2011

Help! I am beyond frustrated this morning.

I have taken the morning off work (on time I am given as senior staff rep) to try and rewrite my Canada Adopts profile that I discussed with a professional almost two weeks ago.   I absolutely give-up!   Time is ticking and I am not even past the profile that appears on the registry page!!!!  How am I meant to "hook" a young woman considering adoption in 25-50 words?  If I get this first part done before I have to go into work I will be lucky.  Then I have the rest of it to do!!!!!  Maybe I should give-up and ask my agency if I can transfer the money I paid them for Canada Adopts to what I owe them for stage 2 international fees and then consider the money to Canada Adopts a lost cause!  It may beat banging my head against a brick wall.

No comments:

Post a Comment