Thursday 22 December 2011

Petition for Equal EI Benefits for Adoptive Parents

I had seen this petition on the Vietnam Yahoo group last week and meant to post a link to it.  I was catching up on my blog reading this morning and the blog 'Our Adoption Journey' under my Vietnam heading had a link to the petition.  I have posted it as a 'widget'.  Please pass this petition along to all your Canadian friends and family.  Encourage as many people as you can to sign it.  We waiting and prospective parents thank you very much.
N.B.  When I signed it, I only put my name and email.  The 'i-petition' then goes to a donation page which you do not have to contribute to.  At this point you can just close the page or move to a different web page.  The petition is good until January 15, 2012.  Thank you again for your support.

No comments:

Post a Comment