Wednesday, 5 October 2011

Tick, tock, tick, tock!
I am fighting a cold and so am struggling to write this tonight and keep the tone positive.  Forgive me.  Still no news from the agency in Ontario on the possible new country I blogged about Friday.  For those of you that know me well, you know I have been doing tons of my own research.  The HIV rate is high in this country and so now I have some else to think (a.k.a. - worry) about.  I need information from this agency before I do anything.  I am looking into a local event with the Ministry but have to wait until next week for details.  I have an appointment after school next Thursday with my local agency and at that time will attempt to register for the domestic list and Canada Adopts.  Until then my homestudy continues to remain offically unfinished.  Frustrating beyond belief as it is now over a month but I can't do anymore.  Today, I am really leaning towards postponing Nov. 15 as I feel I need to keep options open.  Thank goodness for the long weekend.  I am heading to my parents and am in need of some TLC.  To anybody outside of Canada reading this, I know I've had a few hits which is very exciting, this Monday, October 10,  is Canadian Thanksgiving.

No comments:

Post a comment