Saturday 22 October 2011

I think I'll let the pictures do the talking for this week!

One of the blogs I have a link to, forgive me because I forget which one, has 'Wordless Wednesday' posts.  I thought this was a really cute idea and as I don't have my child yet to post pictues of  I decided would find a website that has what are called stock photos.  I have registered and signed up with istockphotos.   You purchase credits and then download photos to use on blogs, websites, flyers etc. 

Here goes!

copyright: istockphoto.com/skvoor

copyright: istockphoto.com/Kronick

copyright: istockphoto.com/burcintuncer
 For those of you encouraging me to get back to my waliking I only went out twice this week, Monday and Tuesday.  Wednesday I was at a friend's, Thursday I had company, Friday I was too tired!

copyright: istockphoto.com./DonNichols
 

No comments:

Post a Comment