Monday 24 October 2011

Beyond Frustrated!

My wish today is that the helpful lady that works at the school board office and is in charge of teacher leaves worked at my local agency.  The day of personal leave I requested for Friday was granted in less than 16 hours!  No point even putting a ticker on that one as it wouldn't even clock a day!  No news from my new Adoption Worker on cost or process with the new country.  As I wait for a response, I shudder at the thought of the number of prospective parents getting in line ahead of me.  In trying to keep things positive, I have to say I love the photos on istockphoto.com.  Check them out.  They have photos for everything.  All the photos I am using are the smallest size possible (2 credits) and they seem to work fine on my blog.

copyright: istockphoto.com/hohojirozame


Is it worth continuing to read this book?

Parenting Your Internationally Adopted Child: From Your First Hours Together Through the Teen Years

 

 http://www.amazon.com/Parenting-Your-Internationally-Adopted-Child/dp/1558323260








 
Perhaps I should be reading this one!

Never to Be a Mother: A Guide for All Women Who Didn't -- Or Couldn't -- Have Children
http://www.amazon.com/Never-Be-Mother-Couldnt-Children/dp/0788169459/ref=sr_1_1_title_0_main?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1319516046&sr=1-1


No comments:

Post a Comment