Friday 14 October 2011

Oh the ride!

I woke up very early this morning hoping for a good news phone call from my agency.  Unfortunately the facilitator at the agency in Ontario is away until Monday so there was no news.   I was so disappointed my adoption worker here was unable to make the contact and that I will spend yet another weekend stalled.  I am meeting my adoption worker on Monday to get a copy of my homestudy and have decided that I will then decide what to do.  I so badly want to be registered with the country, my dossier submitted and on their wait list that if I have to change local agencies that is what I will do.  I went to a beautiful retirement party for a colleague at my former school tonight and wow had the staff done a fabulous job!  It was lovely to see people I hadn't seen in a long time.   This colleague has done so much in his time as an educator, coach and really good person and I am sure has touched many lives during his career. 

No comments:

Post a Comment