Wednesday 18 April 2012

Let me off the rollercoaster!

Today was a very challenging day, not so much with adoption stuff, but in other areas, which I don't want to post about as this blog was created as a record of my journey to adopt, not as an outlet for other frustrations.  It's hard to be the "stick in the mud".  The one that points out the 'cons' of each situation. Where others jump and deal with consequences later, I tend to weigh every option and look every which way before I leap!  Okay, maybe I can't see the forest for the trees.  As always, I have too many unanswered questions!
 

copyright of www.istockphoto.com/DonNichols
I have so many balls in the air right now!   I want to catch some, before more go up.  Please don't tell me I have embarked on a journey that won't give me that.  I know being a single parent will be a challenge, I'm not that naive, but I long to have a child to love, nuture and make a difference for.  On days like today I begin to wonder!  Off to get the first of three very expensive rabies shots!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Elizabeth, can sense your frustration for sure and having a teaching background, I can imagine your frustrations there too...no way around any of the doubting but the doubting is part of the journey too...wish it was all easier!! Remember to try to do some good things for yourself too!!

    ReplyDelete