Not what I wanted to discover this morning, when the LRB told BC teachers that they have a week to complete report cards that should be considered struck work! I took a break from my reports as I wanted to try and edit my last post due and found the only way I could access my blog was to download Google Chrome. I did that and then the whole blog navigation system and management system has changed. When I post now, I only have the top quarter of the tool bar (the bar with text format, link, insert, video, alignment, spell check, etc) one quarter visible and almost impossible to use. The layout page has also changed. I don't know how much longer I will document this journey unless Google can fix things. I don't need any more frustration in my life right now. Please leave me a comment if you know of other blog sites that are easier to use.