Wednesday 1 February 2012

Happy Groundhog Day!

copyright: www. istockphotco.com/GalinoPhoto
Here's hoping for a really wet cloudy today tomorrow.  Me, say that!  No, I don't have a fever and didn't have any wine with dinner!   We did however, have blue sky today with something yellow in it.  It was amazing.  Alright, for all you people following this blog from different places around the world, or even outside of the lower mainland, please excuse my sarcasm.  Vancouver winters are notoriously wet and grey.  Give me the cold, snowy winters of Quesnel any day.  Here in Vancouver we have to check between our toes on a regular basis during the winter to see if we have webbing!   If I have my groundhog facts straight, if Wiarton Willie or Punxsutawney Phil see their shadow tomorrow ( thus a cold, sunny day) we will have six more weeks of winter.  If they don't see their shadow, then spring is on its way.  Here's hoping for an early spring.  I kind of liked this cute little guy and he was way cheaper than any of the cartoon characters.  Happy Groundhog Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment