Sunday 10 June 2012

I'm back to using this blog and prayers for Lucy

Not back as I had hoped and expected with wonderful news to announce, but back with an incredible, amazing, eye-opening, heart-wrenching and life-touching experience.  Thank you to LC for sharing this with me and to everybody else that is supporting, encouraging and following me in this process/journey.  My trip is one I will never forget.  In fact, if I were independently wealthy I would go back and spend time with the wonderful children I had the opportunity to meet.  I now have to wait patiently for information and either work on changing the vision I entered the adoption process or have faith in a system that I have now experienced first hand!

This week I learned little Lucy's cancer is back. If you are interested you can read her family's blog here.  I had first read about her story in Feb/March from the blog called "Catherine's Chatter" and for a short time before I travelled, despite having a feeding tube, things looked like they might be turning in this little girl's favour.   One can't help but be touched and captivated by this sweet, sweet little girl.  In the last couple of weeks have taken a sudden and very sad turn.  I know several of us have picked up on Lucy's story from Catherine's blog and my friend "F" on her blog "Viaggio da Vietnam" has posted about it as well.   Please keep Lucy and her family in your thoughts and prayers at this difficult time.  The strength and faith this family has is amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment