Wednesday 6 June 2012

Home in Body But Not In Spirit

Well, I arrived home a week ago tonight and it has been a very difficult week in a number of ways!  My heart is still in my country with the children I met.  I can't stop thinking about J&L and the opportunity they would have here, about the home and life I could give some of the others.  I spoke to the director of my Ontario agency this morning and am trying to work things out.  I haven't spoken to my local agency yet, with the week I've had I haven't had the time to contact them.  I found the image below on a fellow blogger's blog.  She found it on Pinterest.  It sort of speaks to the decision I am facing at the moment.  I can't wait to talk to some of you and show you the photos and videos.  R and A I am especially interested in hearing your thoughts.  Thank you T for talking to me yesterday.  The vision I had going into this process looks very different than the one I could be facing now, that is why I had to come to make the decision.  This isn't necessarily a bad thing, as it is really about the connection the child and I have, and ultimately the relationship we would have.
Source: Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment