Friday 4 May 2012

I just realized . . .

I just realized that L and I will be travelling exactly a year from when I registered with my local agency.  I registered on May 19, 2011 and I fly on May 19, 2012.   I am just hoping there is a little one available for adoption in one of the orphanages.  I will be a walking medicine cabinet with all the prescriptions and over-the counter meds I am taking!  I think I will need to check two pieces of luggage.

  I don't like to get too personal, but I must have one of the world's most sensitive tummies!  I never know what will trigger and what won't, and what doesn't one time may do the next time.  I had a long talk with W tonight from "On My Again" and she suggested "Pearls".  A probiotic that doesn't need to be refrigerated.   The reviews on line are all extremely positive and my little, healthy supermarket down the street sells them.  I am going to buy some tomorrow and start taking them so I can see how I tolerate them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment